Counter Strike: Global Offensive resources
How to learn spray patterns and spray control
- Youtube: The Warowl: Spray Pattern Tutorial CS:GO
- Youtube: FrankieonPC: SPRAY CONTROL! - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Spray patterns
Steam CSGO launch options
voor 1600x900 beeldscherm:
-high -threads 4 -nojoy -nod3d9ex -w 1580 -h 840 -novid
dus voor 1920x1080 resolutie:
-high -threads 4 -nojoy -nod3d9ex -w 1900 -h 1000 -novid
windowed zonder rand:
-high -threads 4 -nojoy -nod3d9ex -windowed -w 1920 -h 1048 -noborder -x 0 -y 0 -novid -tickrate128
Zie ook: CS:GO - THE BEST LAUNCH OPTIONS
Mijn CS:GO buy script
// Add custom configurations to the file "userconfig.cfg".
// The available buy aliases and their names as shown on the buy menu are:
// (Many weapons have more than one buy alias)
// galilar - IMI Galil ACE22
// ak47 - CV-47
// ssg08 - Scout SSG 08
// sg556 - SG 553
// awp - Magnum Sniper Rifle
// g3sg1 - D3/AU1
// famas - Clarion 5.56
// m4a1 - M4A4 Carbine
// aug - Bullpup
// scar20 - SCAR-20
// glock - 9x19mm Sidearm Glock 18
// bizon - PP-Bizon
// hkp2000 - P2000 (Counter-Terrorists Only)
// p250/p228 - Sig-Sauer P250
// deagle - Night Hawk .50C
// elite - .40 Dual Elites
// fiveseven - ES Five-Seven
// nova - 12 Gauge
// sawedoff - Sawed-Off 12 Gauge (Terrorists Only)
// mag7 - MAG-7 12 Gauge (Counter-Terrorists Only)
// xm1014 - Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun
// mac10 - Ingram MAC-10
// mp9 - MP9 Submachine Gun
// tec9 - Tech 9 (Terrorists Only)
// mp7 - MP7 Sub-Machine Gun
// ump45 - UMP45
// p90 - ES C90
// m249 - M249 SAW
// negev - IMI Negev
// primammo - Primary Ammo
// secammo - Secondary Ammo
// vest - Kevlar
// vesthelm - Kevlar+Helmet
// flashbang - Flashbang
// hegrenade - HE Grenade
// incgrenade - Incendiary Grenades (Counter-Terrorists Only)
// molotov - Molotov cocktails (Terrorists Only)
// smokegrenade - Smoke Grenade
// taser - Zeus x27
// decoy - Decoy Grenade
// defuser - Defusal Kit
alias ammo "buy vesthelm; buy vest; buy primammo; buy secammo; buy primammo; buy secammo; buy deagle"
bind "F1" "buy flashbang"
bind "F2" "buy hegrenade"
bind "F3" "buy incgrenade; buy molotov"
bind "F4" "buy decoy"
bind "f5" "buy aug; buy sg556; ammo"
bind "f6" "buy m4a1; buy ak47; ammo"
bind "f7" "buy famas; buy galilar; ammo"
bind "f8" "buy bizon; ammo"
bind "f9" "buy scar20; buy g3sg1; ammo"
bind "F10" "ammo"
bind "F11" "buy vesthelm; buy vest"
bind "F12" "buy defuser"
bind [ "buy mp7; buy deagle; ammo"
bind ] "buy mp9; buy mac10; buy deagle; ammo"
bind \ "buy ssg08;"
Xbox Game DVR
Startte CS:GO en kreeg een melding dat ik "XBox Game DVR" aanstaat en dat dat performance verlies geeft, hoe ik dat uitzet:
Added a performance recommendation for Windows 10 users explaining how to disable Game DVR if it is enabled.
How to turn off Xbox DVR through the Registry Editor
If you do not have an Xbox account and are not signed into the Xbox App you can disable Xbox DVR by using the Registry Editor. Note: This process is more advanced and is not recommended for novice users.
- Open Registry Editor (Run > regedit)
- Navigate to
- Set the value of DWORD
- Go to
- Create key
- Create DWORD 32bit called
AllowgameDVRand set to 0
- Restart your computer.
- 2172 console commands for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- CS:GO Buy Script Aliases
- Youtube: CS:GO Nade Spots - Mirage 28 Smokes, 16 Flashes, 5 Molotovs and 3 nades - Quick Version
- Youtube Jamiew : CS:GO Tutorials - Reaction Training - Improve Your Reaction Time and Accuracy | Rank up! - Calculation Spreadsheet - Human Benchmark - Sheep Dash - Shoot
- CS:GO Player setups (Google Doc)
Actueel CSGO 3/31/15 update
- Release Notes for 3/31/2015
- In Depth Analysis of March 31, 2015 Weapon Changes (Tons of stealth changes to the SMGs)
- Server picker
- Spray patterns
- Dave Johnston creator of several Counter-Strike maps
i.v.m. CSGO update 11/28/16
Fix for ALT+TAB crash. (self.GlobalOffensive)
In your auto exec paste:
mat_setvideomode "Y" "X" "0"
eg. mat_setvideomode "1920" "1080" "0" is what i used because i run the game in 1080p
CS:GO update 20161208 They fixed sound
CS:GO biedt nu ondersteuning voor 3D headphone met directioneel geluid "Headphone with HRTF". Het is aangeraden om de bij gebruik van HRTF in CS:GO de 3D-functie van de headset uit te schakelen.
ConVar for Headphones:
windows_speaker_config 1 // def. -1 - -1=Automatic 1=Headset/Headphones 4=StereoSpeakers 3=4Speakers 6=5.1 Surround snd_use_hrtf 0 // def. 1 - Use Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) which provides improved 360 degree vertical and horizontal sound positioning.
You can also try different values of HRTF when activated:
snd_hrtf_ratio 0.3 // def. 1.0 -
What does the ratio do? It's a number between 0 and 1 to determine how strong the hrtf effect is. 0 is the regular audio and 1 is the default if it's enabled.
snd_mixahead to ".05"
Stuttering, choke, fps drops
"I went from 300+ fps to 150 and suttering.
So I validated my game files and used console commands
snd_rebuildaudiocache. That seems to have fixed the stuttering issue."
How to test hit box issue
I was able to reproduce the same result here.
I used to following relevant commands:
To make the gun totally accurate while moving:
weapon_accuracy_nospread "1"; weapon_debug_spread_gap "1"; weapon_recoil_cooldown "0"; weapon_recoil_decay1_exp "99999"; weapon_recoil_decay2_exp "99999"; weapon_recoil_decay2_lin "99999"; weapon_recoil_scale "0"; weapon_recoil_suppression_shots "500";
To make the bot mimic my movements:
bot_mimic 1; bot_mimic_yaw_offset 0;
commentaar van Bibleclinger
Edit x2: Here is my video contribution. The first video shows the bug with sv_showlagcompensation 1, host_timescale 0.1 and sv_showimpacts 2. Since we're firing perfect shots, the value of sv_showimpacts shouldn't matter. Nevertheless, in order to be thorough, I uploaded a second video with sv_showimpacts 1. As of the time of me editing this, the second video is still uploading and will take a moment to process. Please be patient.
Convert DEM file to MP4
In simple terms:
- set game to windowed mode at the desired resolution for the video
- max out video settings because performance does not have an effect on the final output
- sv_cheats 1
- host_framerate 30 (or whatever you desire the video to be at, 30 is the most common)
- startmovie videoname.avi avi
- a window will come up asking you which codec and quality settings to use, so do that (het is handig om een MP4 codec te installeren, bijv Xvid)
- playdemo demoname
- Sit back and wait while it runs through, how long it takes will depend on your computer's performance. Once again, don't be alarmed if it seems to run poorly, the final video will not be affected.
- after it's done, enter endmovie
- all done! the avi you just created should be in your game folder